How to Enrol:
- Talk to a Course Advisor as to an appropriate course to match your career goals.
- Your Course Advisor will be able to give you an approximate price for your qualification and check that you meet the eligibility requirements for the funding.
- Enrolment form is submitted.
- For funding, your Course Advisor will conduct a Suitability Needs Assessment with you over the phone (a simple chat).
- You will then need to complete a Numeracy and Literacy test. This is done as a supervised zoom session. Book your time with your Course Advisor. This test is free to you.
- To commence your course straight away, you will need to achieve an Exit Level 2 or higher for Writing and Level 3 or higher for Reading and Numeracy. Your results will be available at the completion of your test.
If you achieve below these levels, we will contact a Learner Support Service on your behalf to organise any additional training, free to you, that may help you to complete your course with us.
Your Course Advisor will work with you through this process.
*The SA Government approved for numeracy and literacy support is Interskills.
If you require extra support throughout your course, you can contact them on [email protected] or 1800 779 574