COURSE: Diploma of Business
IDEAL FOR: Administrators, HR Managers, Strategic Planners, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Auditors…
DURATION: 3-12 months (depending on experience)
DELIVERY: Online + Unlimited Phone Sessions
Age: 25 Years or over
Academic Suitability: Proof of completing:
– Year 12/Senior Certificate; or
– An AQF Qualification at Level 4 or above (Australian Certificate IV, Diploma, University Degree); or
– Pass a Government approved LLN Test. (You must display competence at or above Exit level 3 in both numeracy and literacy)
– 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience supervising at least 2 employees in a work crew; or
– Completed Certificate IV in Business/Business Administration; or
– Company Referees to testify your skill level. This would involve a phone conversation with each referee
English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
General: Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the following criteria but believes they are capable, they will need to book a meeting with the Training Manager/Director and the enrolment may be accepted at their discretion.
*Requirements listed here do not apply to Traineeship qualifications.
START DATES: Flexible, Year Round