Continuing Professional Development Short Courses Directory
Once you are qualified for a profession you may need to complete a certain number of hours of Continuing Professional Development to keep your skills up to date. We offer a range of options to help your professional development. Join hundreds of other Professionals meeting their CPD requirements with Global Training Institute. Simply browse through our Professional Development Short Courses below.
These 44 Short Courses address critical management issues and more providing you with 3 hours of Continuing Professional Development. Each self-paced online course includes the practical advice and tools you need to succeed…
What is Continuing Professional Development (CPD/CPE)?
Continuing Professional Development is simply anything that allows you to expand your knowledge, keep up to date and progress in your career. If you are someone who wants to maintain a competitive edge in your industry it is a fantastic way to do just that. CPD is requested by best practice businesses and is needed in many industries/diciplines such as; Engineers; Pharmacy; Nurses (registered); Teachers; Vets; architects; law; legal profession; physiotherapy; Dentists; paramedics; dental nurses; social workers; Real Estate; Migration Agents; Psychologists; Medical; Occupational Therapists; Chiropractic; Podiatry; Radiography; Counsellelling; Osteopathy etc.
How will I know which CPD short courses are relevant to my role?
All you need to do is ask yourself the following questions:
- Will this improve my practice as a ___ Professional?
- Will I be able to use this information in practice?
- Will this prepare me for new/future roles?
Why undertake your CPD with Global Training Institute
We take care of your needs with:
- Practical – Content, resources, reference materials
- Affordable – A fraction of other CPD courses. Payment plans and help options available for qualifications
- Actionable – Practical skills and strategies that can be implemented straight into the workplace
- Convenient – No airlines. No travel. Study online, anywhere, anytime, day or night when suits you.
What will I receive?
- Training Manual
- Quick reference Sheet, Helpful hints, tips and templates