Setting Your Career Path
Here are some questions that may help you to establish some long range career goals over the next 5-10 years
- What do I want to do?
- What do I want to be?
- What position do I want to hold?
- What size company do I want to work for?
- What qualifications am I going to need to gain?
- What new skills am I going to need to learn?
Other life areas to also consider…
- What do I want to see?
- What do I want to have?
- Where do I want to go?
- Who do I want to spend time with?
- What would I like to share?
Also consider life areas of Family & Relationships, Health, Social, Intellectual, Spiritual, Financial…
As a Global Training Institute Graduate you will be in demand as you join the ranks of other GTI graduates who have gone on on to enjoy great success in many areas of life.
To discover the skills you need to develop for your particular occupation, click here.
For more on Career Paths please visit:
Disclaimer : This page provides study pathway and career options as a guide only. You should contact us, your industry, associations, etc to ensure that this is the correct path for you.