COURSE: Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction
IDEAL FOR: Business Owners in Civil Construction, Managers, Engineers and those who manage multiple projects or are responsible for Creating the Systems – Environmental, Quality, Safety, Risk…
DURATION: 6-18 months (depending on experience)
DELIVERY: Online + Unlimited Phone Sessions
Age: 25 Years or over
Academic Suitability: Proof of completing:
– Year 12/Senior Certificate; or
– An AQF Qualification at Level 4 or above (Australian Certificate IV, Diploma, University Degree); or
– Pass a Government approved LLN Test. (You must display competence at or above Exit level 3 in both numeracy and literacy)
If doing a traineeship, job must match course
To enrol directly in this Qualification you must:
– Be currently employed in the industry
– Have 3+ years of experience in managing and civil construction
– Have experience in leading civil projects
– Have a wealth of experience in civil construction in areas like Superintendent, Project Manager, Engineer, and Manager….
– Have access to a workplace where you are able to create or review policies and systems – civil construction plans, environment, risk, quality
In-between Jobs –considered on an individual basis
English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
General: Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the following criteria but believes they are capable, they will need to book a meeting with the Training Manager/Director and the enrolment may be accepted at their discretion.
*Requirements listed here do not apply to Traineeship qualifications.
START DATES: Flexible, Year Round