COURSE: Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
IDEAL FOR: Managers, CEO, Executive Managers, Directors, Senior Officers, Business Owner…
DURATION: 6-18 months (depending on experience)
DELIVERY: Online + Unlimited Phone Sessions
Age: 25 Years or over
Academic Suitability: Proof of completing:
– Year 12/Senior Certificate; or
– An AQF Qualification at Level 4 or above (Australian Certificate IV, Diploma, University Degree); or
– Pass a Government approved LLN Test. (You must display competence at or above Exit level 3 in both numeracy and literacy)
If doing a traineeship, job must match course
To enrol directly in this Qualification you must:
– Have minimum of 3 years in a role as a Foreman or Manager.
– Be currently employed as: Manager, Senior Staff Member, CEO or Director
– Provide Leadership to Section, Department, Organisation or Business
English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
General: Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the following criteria but believes they are capable, they will need to book a meeting with the Training Manager/Director and the enrolment may be accepted at their discretion.
*Requirements listed here do not apply to Traineeship qualifications.
START DATES: Flexible, Year Round