Training your Staff with GTI is So Simple
Benefits For You & Your Organisation
1. Your trainees will ‘Work On’ your organisation to develop policies, procedures, and systems adding value to your organisation immediately.
2. NO time needed away from work. NO attendance at workshops or off-site class time required
3. 1-1 Training Program
4. Personal trainer and Coach,
5. Group or individual sessions available,
6. Very practical – employees will be working on work based projects using your policies and procedures…
7. Online access 24/7
8. No Exams. No Essays. Just useful, helpful processes and explanations for your trainees to undertake.
9. Regular Tutorials via Zoom
10. Monthly Phone appointments with their Trainer
11. Regular phone sessions with their Completion Coach
12. Complete all units over the 12 month period
How do Traineeships work?
Here are some of the general rules, make sure you check the state specific requirements for any unique requirements in your state.
To be eligible for Traineeship payments, your employee must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- a foreign national with permanent residency status; or
- a New Zealand passport holder who has resided in Australia for at least six months
The employee can be full-time or part-time but cannot be any of the following:
Employed as a casual or contractor
Sole director of the employer company
Majority shareholder in the employer company
Partner in a Partnership (when the partnership is the employer)
Trustee of a trust (when the trust is the employer)
To be eligible for the ‘New Worker’ Traineeship: an employee who has been employed for:
– less than 3 months full time or
– less than 12 months part time
– has been upgraded from part time to full time or casual to part or full time
– has been upgraded from casual to part or full time.