Improve your anger management techniques…
Benjamin Franklin once said, “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” We would add a third item to his list: anger. Anger can be an incredibly damaging force, costing people their jobs, personal relationships, and even their lives when it gets out of hand. However, since everyone experiences anger, it is important to have constructive approaches to manage it effectively. This anger management online course will help teach you how to identify your anger triggers and what to do when you get angry.
Complete this anger management online course, and discover how to:
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight and flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger, particular reading anger warning signs, using coping thoughts, exercising relaxation techniques and blowing off steam.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages.
Anger management techniques
You will discover dozens of Anger Management techniques and strategies including:
- Do’s and don’ts
- Relaxation techniques
- How to alter, avoid and accept
- Negotiation skills
- Deal with other angry people
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Anger Management skills’ is designed to benefit everyone, no matter if you are at work or at home. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an online tutorial or 1-day corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.
Anger Management Course Outline:
Module One: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
Module Two: Understanding Anger
- The Cycle of Anger
- Understanding Fight or Flight
- Common Myths About Anger
Module Three: Do’s and Don’ts
- Unhelpful Ways of Dealing with Anger
- Helpful Ways of Dealing with Anger
Module Four: Gaining Control
- A Word of Warning
- Using Coping Thoughts
- Using Relaxation Techniques
- Blowing off Some Steam
Module Five: Separate the People from the Problem
- Objective vs. Subjective Language
- Identifying the Problem
- Using ‘I’ Messages
Module Six: Working on the Problem
- Using Constructive Disagreement
- Negotiation Tips
- Building Consensus
- Identifying Solutions
For more information about Anger Management, click here.
Start Now – gain instant access to your course!
1. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Enrol Now’ button and your course will be added to the shopping cart.
2. You can add other courses by clicking ‘Continue Shopping’.
3. When you have finished shopping, complete the ‘Billing Information’ section and click ‘Checkout’.
4. You will be redirected to Paypal, where you can complete the payment process. Paypal (accepts credit card or your Paypal account). You will receive an order invoice in your email inbox.
5. Check your inbox for an email titled ‘Anger Management short course download’. Your email will have a link for you to download all your materials. If you do not receive your email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enjoy you tutorial and we trust that you will gain new skills and knowledge.