Improve your facilitation skills , facilitation techniques skills as a facilitator for meetings and small groups…
Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision making process.
This Facilitation Skills training course can help any organization make better decisions. This course will give you an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that you can use to facilitate small meetings.
Complete this Facilitation Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and how to implement them.
Facilitation Skills Tips and Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Facilitation Skills and strategies including:
- Choosing and preparing for facilitation
- Encouraging Participation
- Building Consensus
- Reaching a Decision Point
- Regulate Your Emotions
- Planning for a Facilitated Meeting
- Gathering Information
- Presenting Information
- Synthesizing and Summarizing
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Choosing a Solution
- Getting People Back on Track
- When to Intervene
- Intervention Techniques
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Facilitation Skills is designed to benefit everyone who has to facilitate meetings or small groups. Leading hands, Supervisors, Managers, Leaders, Executives’, Board Members should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘register’ and follow the prompts on the screen.