Training Coordinators, Learning and Development Managers…
HR professionals and training managers choose Global Training Institute to fulfill their in-house and online training needs because they know that we go out of our way to understand their objectives.
We are acutely aware that they are responsible for the training and career development of, often, many levels of staff, and that their objectives must work within budget constraints. 70% of the training coordinators who visit this site are looking for real and measurable results from their training company, and chances are, you are one of them.
If you are:
- Wanting to improve the productivity and skills of employees, supervisors and managers
- Passionate about supporting their career development
- Identifying supervisors and managers who have experience but who would benefit from formal management training
- Needing the help of training professionals to help you deliver on your objectivesAnd we are here to help.
The Global Training Difference
By delivering quality training courses for your staff, we want to help you to meet the requirements of your position as well, by helping you to deliver your organisation:
- Higher productivity and efficiency
- More motivated, higher qualified and multi-skilled employees
- Improvements made to workplace systems and policies
- More employee loyalty and less staff turnover
Here at Global Training Institute, we have the flexibility to design and customise in-house training for you, and have very popular, ready-to-go, online training and e-learning solutions.
Our team can provide a Training Needs Analysis and Workforce Planning, and offer training that includes short courses, qualifications and workshops.
As the need for increased corporate responsibility and reporting grows, Management and Corporate Training to Board level has become one of our specialties, along with Civil Construction courses to support Australia’s burgeoning mining, oil and gas industries.Global Training Institute provides you with your own Client Officer, so you only ever need to contact one person within our organisation. Your Client Officer will provide regular progress reports along with course feedback forms. As well, to help track the progress of your staff you can have online access to their results upon request.
Dealing with us is easy and transparent – we like to have pre-training meetings to discuss your needs and desired outcomes, and can provide work-based assessments along with Return on Investment Analysis reports.
We Help You To Meet Your Targets