COURSE: Diploma of Work Health and Safety
IDEAL FOR: WHS Inspector, WHS Manager, OHS Advisor
DURATION: 6-12 months (depending on experience)
DELIVERY: Online + Unlimited Phone Sessions
Age: 25 Years or over
Academic Suitability: Proof of completing:
– Year 12/Senior Certificate; or
– An AQF Qualification at Level 4 or above (Australian Certificate IV, Diploma, University Degree); or
– Pass a Government approved LLN Test. (You must display competence at or above Exit level 3 in both numeracy and literacy)
To successfully enrol into this course each participant must submit a copy of their completed BSB41412, BSB41415 or BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Statement of Results showing completion of the following core units of competency:
– BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws (or BSBWHS402A, BSBWHS402)
– BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes (or BSBWHS403A, BSBWHS403)
– BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risks management (or BSBWHS404A, BSBWHS404)
– BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems (or BSBWHS405A, BSBWHS405)
– BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response (or BSBWHS406A, BSBWHS406)
A statement of results showing completion of the above prerequisites must be provided at enrolment into the Diploma. Please note that BSB41407 – Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety is not equivalent, and does not meet the prerequisite requirements
English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
General: Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the following criteria but believes they are capable, they will need to book a meeting with the Training Manager/Director and the enrolment may be accepted at their discretion.
*Requirements listed here do not apply to Traineeship qualifications.
START DATES: Flexible, Year Round