COURSE: Diploma of Civil Construction Management
IDEAL FOR: Civil Construction, Foreman, Construction Managers, Estimators, Project Managers, Site Supervisors…
DURATION: 6-12 months (depending on experience)
DELIVERY: Online + Unlimited Phone Sessions
Age: 25 Years or over
Academic Suitability: Proof of completing:
– Year 12/Senior Certificate; or
– An AQF Qualification at Level 4 or above (Australian Certificate IV, Diploma, University Degree); or
– Pass a Government approved LLN Test. (You must display competence at or above Exit level 3 in both numeracy and literacy)
– Currently employed in the industry
– 3+ years of Civil Construction experience
– Have practical field experience in Civil Construction as a one of the following: Supervisor, Foreman, Estimator, Safety Supervisor, Project Manager, Engineer, and Superintendent…
– Access to a workplace where you can complete practical workplace projects including running meetings. (If you are between contracts or jobs, please call us to discuss. You may be able to access evidence from previous jobs or complete case studies)
English language: see ‘English Requirements’ in the footer of the website for more information.
Resource Requirements: Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
General: Motivation and good reason to complete qualification
NOTE: If an applicant does not meet the following criteria but believes they are capable, they will need to book a meeting with the Training Manager/Director and the enrolment may be accepted at their discretion.
*Requirements listed here do not apply to Traineeship qualifications.
START DATES: Flexible, Year Round