Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organisation. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
Complete this Workplace Harassment Training short course, and discover how to:
- Identify and recognize harassment in the workplace
- Understand your rights and responsibilities under the law, with regard to safety in the workplace.
- Develop an Anti-Harassment Policy for your workplace
- Understand Employees and Employers Rights and Responsibilities
- Develop procedure for if you are being harassed or being accused of harassing
- Handle allegations
- Maintain confidentiality
- Facilitate mediation
- Understand sexual harassment
- Conflict resolution
You will gain dozens of essential skills and strategies to help you deal with workplace harassment issues from prevention to dealing with cases.
Here’s just some of what you will learn…
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from the one doing the harassment, such as race, gender (sex) and disability.
Three Main Actions Constitute Harassment:
1. When someone is doing something to you to make you uneasy
2. When someone is saying something to you to make you feel uneasy
3. When someone knowingly puts your life at risk in some way
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Workplace harassment skills is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more aware of the issues around workplace harassment. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short couse can be done as an Online tutorial, or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Turtorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.