Improve your training skills… Whether you are preparing to be a professional trainer, or you are someone who does a bit of training as a part of their job, you’ll want to be prepared for the training that you do.
The Train-The-Trainer workshop will give all types of trainer’s tools to help them create and deliver engaging, compelling workshops that will encourage trainees to come back for more.
Complete this Training the Training course, and discover how to:
- Define training, facilitating, and presenting
- Understand how to identify participants’ training needs
- Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences
- Create an active, engaging learning environment
- Develop visual aids and supporting materials
- Manage difficult participants and tough subjects
You will gain dozens of essential training skills and strategies including:
- Facilitation skills
- Creating a Lesson Plan
- Choosing Activities
- Preparing for the Workshop
- Using Icebreakers
- Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Using Visual Aids
- Encouraging Discussion
- Dealing with Difficult Participants
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Train the trainer is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more proficient at training. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.