Personal time management skills are essential for professional success in any workplace. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their the organization.
The Time Management will cover strategies to help participants learn these crucial strategies.
Complete this Time Management Training, and discover how to:
- Defining and setting smart goals that are positive, personal and possible.
- Achievable, measurable, relevant and timed goal setting.
- Identify the importance of prioritising.
- Learn the 80/20 rule
- The Urgent and important Matrix
- Discover ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Understand Crisis Management
Time Management Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Time Managementskills and strategies including:
- Being assertive, planning wisely, and the power of using a productivity journal.
- Discover the glass jar theory, rocks, sand and water
- Defining how to manage workflow management
- Establish and use planning tools more effectively.
- Perform delegation duties when and how to and keep control.
- Discover using the Pat approach
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.
For more Time Management Tips Click Here.