To be eligible for fee-free full qualification training under Skilling for Recovery You Must be in one of the following four categories:
1. Youth 17-24 (regardless of employment status)
2. Commonwealth Benefit Recipient (including unemployed Jobseeker)
3. Unemployed (Not a Commonwealth Benefit Recipient)
4. People expected to become unemployed (one of the following four categories):
• Stood down/Jobkeeper/furloughed employee: Employee that has been stood down or employee for whom employer has JobKeeper arrangement in place and at risk of becoming unemployed. Requires upskilling or reskilling for new role and employment elsewhere
• Person returning to work (employed for 6 months or less): employed on condition of receiving training to build capacity and capability for the job role. This would be within the first 6 months of employment
• Low skilled/unskilled employee: Existing employee, with or without relevant skills or previous qualification up to Certificate III, that requires training to upskill to secure ongoing employment or future employment
• Workers in declining industries: Workers at any company in an agreed declining industry (e.g. international travel industry) who require upskilling/reskilling for redeployment.
Not Sure if you are eligible?
If you have any questions please give us a call on 1800 998 500 or book your phone appointment with one of our course advisors.
How to “Stand Out From The Crowd” In today’s job market
In today’s job market, enhancing your credentials is becoming crucial. Employers are now looking for workers with both the experience AND qualifications to get the job done.
By gaining your qualifications and developing new skills, you are giving yourself the best chance to stand out from the crowd, and be ready for emerging employment opportunities.
Regardless if you are still working or seeking to get back into the workforce, our flexible online training lets you fit study around your busy life when you want and wherever you want – day, night, or weekend. All of our training is very practically oriented and you will receive all the help you need from 1-on-1 conversations with your trainer.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gain a 100% subsidised qualification that could get you back into the workforce and potentially change your life as you know it!
To speak to a Course Advisor about gaining your 100% Fee Free Qualification. Click the button below and book your appointment.