Supervising others can be a tough job. Between managing your own time and projects, helping your team members solve problems and complete tasks, and helping other supervisors, your day can fill up before you know it. The Supervising Others shortcourse will help supervisors become more efficient and proficient, with information on delegating, managing time, setting goals and expectations (for themselves and others), providing feedback, resolving conflict, and administering discipline.
Complete this Supervising Others Training, and discover how to:
- Understand how to manage affectively in particular situations
- Identifying and assigning work and delegate appropriately
- Discover how to provide effective, appropriate feedback to your staff
- Establish characteristics of good feedback
- Help you staff set SMART goals.
- Learn how to encourage brainstorming and build consensus
- Making the most of and managing your time
- Understand and utilise team building activities and the importance of the benefits
Time Management Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Supervising others skills and strategies including:
- Discover the SMART goals system.
- Defining how to utilities manage team effectively
- Establish how to utilise the feedback delivery tools more effectively
- Perform delegation duties when and how to and keep control
- Discover how to use the 80/20 rule effectively
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Supervising Others training is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more aware of the issues around workplace harassment. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short couse can be done as an Online tutorial, or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Turtorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.