Fee-FREE Qualifications – Skilling for Recovery – NSW
Are you any of the following:
- Unemployed – either receiving benefits or not? (eg redundancy, looking for work)
- Out-of-work /or in between jobs / or expected to become unemployed?
- Receiving Commonwealth Benefits?
- Parent/Carer – Provide ongoing care for someone?
- A Veteran or veteran’s partner?
- Have no formal Australian qualifications? (Certificate II or above)
- Started a new job within the last 6 months?
- Young person? (aged 21-24)
The good news is that you are likely to be eligible for a FEE-FREE qualification under NSW Skilling for Recovery program.
Take advantage and upskill while the NSW Government will fund 100% of the costs of your training.
(See below for available qualifications and eligibility requirements.)
Still working or none of the above:
If you do not fit into any of the categories above you are likely to be eligible for a LOW-COST qualification 66% – 77% subsidy under NSW Smart & Skilled program. Give us a call to discuss your best options.
What is Skilling for Recovery?
Skilling for Recovery is part of a matched funding commitment of almost $320 million between the NSW and Australian government’s under the JobTrainer Fund. Skilling for Recovery is a key component of the State’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
It includes additional fee free training places in Skilling for Recovery priority full qualifications to reskill, retrain and redeploy the workforce to industries where there are skills shortages and emerging employment opportunities.
‘Training under JobTrainer is fee-free and fully funded by the NSW and Commonwealth governments’