Fee-FREE Qualifications – Skilling for Recovery – NSW
Are you any of the following:
- Unemployed – either receiving benefits or not (eg redundancy, looking for work)?
- At Risk of losing your job or being made redundant?
- On Job Seeker or Job Keeper?
- On Commonwealth Benefits?
- Under 24?
The good news is that you are likely to be eligible for a FREE qualification under NSW Skilling for Recovery.
Take advantage and upskill while the NSW Government will fund 100% of the costs of your training.
(See below for available qualifications and eligibility requirements.)
Still working or none of the above:
The good news is that you are likely to be eligible for a LOW-COST qualification 66% – 77% subsidy under NSW Smart & Skilled program.
Take advantage and upskill while the NSW Government will fund the costs of your training.
See below for available qualifications. Give us a call to discuss your best options.
What is Skilling for Recovery?
Skilling for Recovery is part of a matched funding commitment of almost $320 million between the NSW and Australian governments under the JobTrainer Fund. Skilling for Recovery is a key component of the State’s COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
It includes additional fee-free training places in Skilling for Recovery priority full qualifications to reskill, retrain, and redeploy the workforce to industries where there are skills shortages and emerging employment opportunities.
*This training is subsidised by the NSW Government
Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
To be eligible for fee-free full qualification training under Skilling for Recovery You Must be in one of the following four categories:
1. Youth 17-24 (regardless of employment status)
2. Commonwealth Benefit Recipient (including unemployed Jobseeker)
3. Unemployed (Not a Commonwealth Benefit Recipient)
4. People expected to become unemployed (one of the following four categories):
• Stood down/Jobkeeper/furloughed employee: Employee that has been stood down or employee for whom employer has JobKeeper arrangement in place and at risk of becoming unemployed. Requires upskilling or reskilling for new role and employment elsewhere
• Person returning to work (employed for 6 months or less): employed on condition of receiving training to build capacity and capability for the job role. This would be within the first 6 months of employment
• Low skilled/unskilled employee: Existing employee, with or without relevant skills or previous qualification up to Certificate III, that requires training to upskill to secure ongoing employment or future employment
• Workers in declining industries: Workers at any company in an agreed declining industry (e.g. international travel industry) who require upskilling/reskilling for redeployment.
Not Sure if you are eligible?
If you have any questions please give us a call on 1800 998 500 or book your phone appointment with one of our course advisors.
How to “Stand Out From The Crowd” In today’s job market
In today’s job market, enhancing your credentials is becoming crucial. Employers are now looking for workers with both the experience AND qualifications to get the job done.
By gaining your qualifications and developing new skills, you are giving yourself the best chance to stand out from the crowd, and be ready for emerging employment opportunities.
Regardless if you are still working or seeking to get back into the workforce, our flexible online training lets you fit study around your busy life when you want and wherever you want – day, night, or weekend. All of our training is very practically oriented and you will receive all the help you need from 1-on-1 conversations with your trainer.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to gain a 100% subsidised qualification that could get you back into the workforce and potentially change your life as you know it!
To speak to a Course Advisor about gaining your 100% Fee Free Qualification. Click the button below and book your appointment.
Here’s what our students say about our courses…
“The Course helped me understand how to market my business more. I also learned how to manage cash flow financial spreadsheet which is helpful in developing my work skills.” – Kellie Phillips
“I did this course to learn new skills for my job. All of the content was relevant to my work and I learned heaps of new skills. The Trainers were excellent. Everything was covered that I wanted to learn.” – Stephanie Baker
“The support and feedback were a great help. The training helped further my career opportunities. I was able to advance in my position through the organization.” – Jeb Walton
“I did this course to get extra skills for my job. The support was Amazing: weekly information sessions, the written material, phone conversations with trainers, something to suit all learning styles. The course is very comprehensive and I have already recommended it to others – the flexibility is a real drawcard.” – Linda Margrie
“Hi Anne, just letting you know I was successful with my application for the Works Overseer Position that was advertised at Burdekin Shire Council. I am starting a new job next Monday. I am sure it was the Diploma’s that got me across the line, thanks to Shane and yourself.” – Robert Potter
Please complete the form below, and one of our Course Advisors will be in touch.