Safety In The Workplace
A safe organization requires careful planning. Once employers understand their legal obligations and have identified the potential hazards, it is necessary to create a safety plan. An effective safety plan requires four A safe organization requires careful planning.
This Safety In the Workplace course will give you a refresher on basic concepts (such as Ergonomics, computer workstations, fire prevention, heat stress, violence), and an overview of the most common Workplace safety and legal obligations (such as OHSA), giving you that extra edge in the workplace.
Complete this Safety In The Workplace skills short course, and discover how to:
- Understand Work Safety and Health Legislations.
- Learn how to creat and implement a safety plan, .
- Set a basic structure of roles and duties, warn employees about hazards using chemical sheets, codes, training, alrams, labels, etc.
- Gain an overview of the types of hazards.
- Define workplace safety and recognize the role of management.
You will gain dozens of essential Safety In The Workplace tips and techniques including:
- Identifying the types of hazards in the workplace and addressing them apporopiately.
- How to promote and Enforce safety standards in the workplace.
- How to implement on the job trianing and provide incentives for employees.
- Benefits of producing an Elements of Health and Safety Program
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Safety In The Workplace Skills is designed to benefit everyone in the workplace. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This can be done as an online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.