Quarry & Surface Mines Required Training…
You Need to Complete this Unit
If you are a Site Senior Executive SSE
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing more than 6 people, appointed before 1 July, 2018
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing 6 – 20 people, appointed after 1 July, 2018
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing more than 20 people, appointed after 1 July, 2018
Competencies recognised by the Mining Safety and Health Advisory Committee, Click Here for details.
Gain Your required new Safety and Risk Management unit and use it to Advance Your Career within the Quarrying and Mining Industries
- Maintain your required compliance
- Help gain your next Promotion or New Job
- Finally have that ‘Piece of Paper’ that says you can do it
- Formally recognize your work skills and Prove your experience
- Learn new skills
You can now gain your required studies, at a time and location that suits you.
Designed for those currently working, you can complete this course at your own pace either within or outside of work hours.