Use your current work experience and be recognised. Practical. No Exams, No Essays. Clear Instructions & Expectations.
1. Meeting with Trainer to discuss what is required in your Risk Management unit, and how to use of your current workplace documents and systems
2. Assessment is Explaining how you would, for your operation
- Access, Interpret and Apply risk management documentation and ensure the work activity is compliant
- Develop the Processes to Support the Risk Management System
- Plan and Implement the Risk Management System
- Monitor, Review and Update the Risk Management Processes
3. Submit and resubmit if needed until you have provided all the information that the Trainer requires.
Resubmit up to 2 more times if your Assessor requires extra evidence from you. Use Sessions with Trainer to work through your Assessments – learn what is expected.