Here’s how to become a Professional Project Manager and develop Your Career and Skills in Construction Project Management…
If you are involved in managing building, construction or civil projects that are large and complex*, then this is the course for you.
You can now gain your formal Project Management qualification, at a time and location that suits you, based around Construction.
Completing your Diploma of Project Management will also give you project management letters after your name and practical project management skills and techniques that are recognised and valued Australia wide and internationally. Learn how to manage projects based on international Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK – project, time, scope, cost, communication, procurement, risk…
* A complex project is:
- any project greater than $50,000,
- Schedule time greater than 1 month
- Needs a Project Manager
- Has a high business impact with an organisational wide communication strategy
- Multiple levels stakeholders (board members, executive managers, 3rd party providers, team members,functional managers, internal/external parties)
- Has formal reporting, documents, plans…
Discover and implement the practical Project Management strategies that will make a REAL difference to:
- Delivering projects on-time and in- budget
- Increase your project teams productivity, performance and morale
- Reduce the time you need to put out ‘emergency fires’