HSE Auditors, HSE Consultants, HSE/safety representatives, Compliance staff, Managers, Supervisors,…
Do you have to develop, implement, maintain, improve, manage, or audit OHS?
Then this Diploma of Quality Auditing Course has been designed specifically for You.
Do you wish to:
- conduct OHS internal audits within your organization either as part of an audit team or an audit team leader
- become an independent OHS external auditor
- develop and implement an OHS management system
- work in the auditing areas of audit planning and implementation of audit programs
- consolidate any informal experience you may have gained in your career
then this Diploma of Quality Auditing Course is for you!
This is a very popular and practical course, allowing you to gain your Nationally Recognised BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing.
You will be able to learn how to perform internal, second party and third party audits of OHS management systems in accordance with the latest Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018 guidelines. You will have the skills and knowledge to conduct an internal or external Work Health and Safety (WHS) audit.
You will be trained on the best practice principles of auditing in accordance with the latest ISO 19011:2018 guidelines for auditing management systems ensuring you have the latest guidance on compliance and auditing of quality management and regulation systems.
You will understand the most important concepts regarding the audit of management systems – types of audits, principles, objectives, scope, criteria, documents used, nonconformities, audit report…
You can complete your course based on ‘developing, improving and auditing’ a Quality Management System to meet a particular Regulation/Legislation or Standard eg WHS, Environmental, Quality, ISO compliance… You choose the focus.
Complete your assessments based on this. NO exams. NO essays – policies, procedures, systems and auditing.
Why complete a Diploma of Quality Auditing?
Do you have lots of experience? Then formalize your work experience by gaining your Nationally Accredited Qualification.
Jobs for external auditors and internal auditors and compliance officers are increasing.
Businesses and Organisations now face ever increasing and changing regulatory compliance requirements. Constant changes to Legislation, Regulations and Standards, combined with their need for focusing on managing quality, business improvement, performance, profitability and sustainability, means that many are employing internal staff to take care of all this for them. Others are having to source External Auditors to conduct regular audits to ensure their process and systems are Compliant.
With this Diploma of Quality Auditing, you can choose from 2 different Auditing Streams:
Stream A – Lead Auditor Course
Take yourself to the next level of auditing. Conduct external team based audits on suppliers, sub-contractors and other organisations.
Completing the Diploma of Quality Auditing course allows you to initiate and lead audits, lead and manage a team as well as facilitate risk management, improvement and ensure regulatory practices are being adhered to. You will have the skills to plan, initiate, lead and review a Quality Management System Audit.
With this focus on HSE, you will evaluate an organisation’s arrangements for identifying hazards, assessing and controlling risks, and monitoring and improving the effectiveness of the management of WHS.
You will also be able to:
- apply and manage auditor & lead auditor responsibilities;
- develop audit plans, schedules in the context of 2nd & 3rd party audits;
- Prepare audit tools, checklists and audit reports
- Conduct professional opening & closing meetings and related communications
This course is ideal for you if you are are, or wish to be a:
- External, 3rd Party Auditor
- Lead Auditor
- Legislation, Regulation Auditor
- ‘Qualified’ Auditor
Stream B – Internal Compliance Auditing Course
The focus of this course is to train employees to conduct Internal Audits within their workplace for and on behalf of their employer. This course is suitable for those who have to do audits against Quality, OH & S, Environmental…
You will learn how to how to maintain compliance, and perform effective, value-adding audits focusing on quality, compliance, improvement and best practice and risk management practices in an organisation. You will focus on making your Safety or other QMS policies, procedures and systems actually work, so that they can be followed and implemented easily with Best Practice in mind.
Discover the skills needed to
- Plan, prepare and conduct a WHS audit of your organisation, including developing the tools to gather WHS information and data and ensuring liaison with all relevant parties.
- understand the requirements of ISO 45001 in the context of a OH&S Audit
- Systematically examine a WHS Management System against audit criteria to determine conformance with planned arrangements and the effectiveness of the organisation’s approaches to managing WHS.
- Audit an organisation’s WHS performance.
- Learn and apply risk management techniques to identify WHS issues
- undertake the role of an internal auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a OH&S audit
- Write a report to senior management about the results of an audit with clear conclusions and findings statements.
Ideal for people who are, or wish to be a:
- WHS, HSE internal Auditor
- HSE Compliance Manager or Administrator
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality and Improvement Consultant
- Risk Manager…
The information in this course is valuable for auditors but also it provides lots of information to consultants who design and implement health and safety systems or provide advice to companies on health and safety matters. Also people who deal with health and safety in their day to day activities (EHS officers, health and safety engineers and professionals) will find this course very valuable.