Improve your ability to make a presentation
Many studies have found that public speaking is the number one fear amongst most people, outranking flying, snakes, insects, and even death. Ironically, it is also one of the skills that can make or break a person’s career.
The Presentation Skills training will give participants some presentation skills that will make speaking in public less terrifying and more enjoyable. Topics that participants can look forward to include creating a compelling program, using various types of visual aids, and engaging the audience.
Complete this Presenting Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Make a presentation
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knock down nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with colour
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize whiteboarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
- Enrich the learning experience with humor, questions, and discussion.
Presentation skills Tips and Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Presenting Skills skills and strategies including:
- Writing your plan
- Overcoming nervousness
- Create flipcharts, powerpoints presentation, whiteboard presentation
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Presenting Skills is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more confident at delivering presentations. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: –This course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.