Performance Management is not a company’s way of employing “micro-managing” techniques that stunt the professional growth of its employees. But rather, it is a strategic approach to ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of an organization. Whether at the organizational, departmental or employee level, the goal of performance management is to make sure all business goals are being met in a satisfactorily manner.
Complete this Performance Management short course, and discover how to:
- Learn how to give feedback on Performanc Management.
- Define Performance Management and how to effectively use it in the workplace.
- Understand how performance management works and the tools to make it work.
- How to effectivley discuss goal setting
- Develop a Performance journal and performance plan.
You will gain dozens of essential Performance Management tips and techniques including:
- How to effectively develop a Performance journal and plan.
- Identify Kolb’s Learning cycle.
- Effective ways to recognise the importance of motivation.
- Understand how Performance Management works and the tools to make it work.
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Performance Management Skills is designed to benefit everyone in the workplace. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This can be done as an online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.