Improve your understanding in the advanced abilities of Outlook 2007…
Many people use Outlook to manage their e-mail, calendar, tasks, and contacts. However, Outlook contains many features that can help you save time and work smarter. You will learn how to use those features in this course, including search tools, folders, junk e-mail filters, and organization tools. We will also give you a detailed introduction to each of Outlook’s major functions (calendar, contacts, tasks, and e-mail).
Course delivery method: – online tutorial or 1-day corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘register’ and follow the prompts on the screen
1. Click the ‘Enrol Now’ tab to begin the buying process.
2. Your cart will show that you can buy more than one copy of this course. You can add other courses by going to back to the courses page and selecting another course of your choice. Click add to cart to add a new course to your purchase. Click ‘proceed to checkout’ on the right hand side of the page, when you have finished shopping.
3. The next page will display your order information. Click next to continue.
4. If you are a new customer you need to register an account under the registration column. NB. Make sure you remember your username and password as this information grants you access to your online tutorial (course). If you are an existing member (customer) of Global Training Institute, you can login on the left side of the page. Click next to go to the payment page.
5. On this page you can choose your payment method, either bank transfer or PayPal (Accepts credit card or your PayPal account). Read the terms and conditions and check the box. You will receive an order invoice in your email inbox. Click next to continue.
6. You will be redirected to PayPal, where you can complete the payment process.
7. Your course will be approved within our next office day and an email will be sent to confirm your course is online and available for you to commence.
8. Enjoy your online training experience and we trust that you will gain new skills and knowledge through doing your tutorial.
Click the Button Below to enrol in a Short Course and start today!