In 2005, the Ayers group reported that in the United States alone, 25 million hours were spent in meetings. Half of those hours were wasted.
With an average American hourly wage of $16 per hour, that is a minimum of $200 million dollars in waste. When you further consider that the average meeting attendant is at the management level or higher, that figure is a very low estimate. The Meeting Management workshop will explore how to reduce waste and make meetings more efficient.
Complete this Meeting Management Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Run effective meetings
- Facilitate meetings
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
Successful Meeting Tips and Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential meeting facilitating skills and strategies including:
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- Use an agenda
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Meeting Management Skills is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more effective at running meetings, no matter if you are at work or community based. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: –This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your coures materials will be emailed to you.