Lean Six Sigma
Improve your Lean Six Sigma Skills…
The ideas of Lean have existed for nearly three centuries but have gained alot more popularity in the last ten years. Small, mid-sized and large companies have applied Six Sigma to successfully increase profit and savings. Six Sigma is a data-driven approach that identifies and removes defects and waste in business processes to ensure that the business runs as effective as possible. Sigma refers to a way of measuring quality and performance by identifying defects and systemically removing them to continually improve business processes. This online tutorial will equip participants with the necessary skills to activate Six Sigma in their own organisations to ensure efficiency, increase flexibility and remove waste and lack of management.
Complete this Lean Six Sigma Skills online course, and discover how to:
- Understand Six Sigma and implement it within any organisation
- Understand and identify lean enterprise, lean manufacturing and lean principles
- Understand quality and how to rid products and processes from deficiencies
- Use the Kano model to evaluate value
- Promote customer satisfaction by maintaining a standard of quality
- Describe the regulation process
- Identify when poor quality is affecting areas of appraisal, inspection costs, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Use a criteria to evaluate project and processes
- Identify root causes to various problems
- Installing controls to prevent the problem from returning
Lean Six Sigma SKills and Techniques
You will also have the opportunity to discover dozens of Lean Six Sigma skill and techniques to implement and apply.
- How to Simplify
- Genchi Genbutsu
- Womack’s Principle
So why delay? ‘Register now, gain intsant access to your short course materials download and start straight away!
Who Should Complete this Course
Lean Six Sigma Skills’ is designed to benefit anyone that has an interest in evaluating systems and processes for deficiencies whether you are at work or home. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: -This can be done as an online tutorial or 1-day corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – helpful hints, tips and template
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.