Leadership and Influence Skills
They say that leaders are born, not made.
While it is true that some people are born leaders, some leaders are born in the midst of adversity. Often, simple people who have never had a leadership role will stand up and take the lead when a situation they care about requires it. A simple example is parenting. When a child arrives, many parents discover leadership abilities they never knew existed in order to guide and protect their offspring. There are countless war stories of simple GI’s and sailors who rose to a challenge on their own in the heat of battle.
Clearly, leadership potential exists within each of us. That potential can be triggered by outside events, or it can be learned by exploring ourselves from within. This training takes the latter approach. Once you learn the techniques of true Leadership And Influence, you will be able to build the confidence it takes to take the lead. The more experience you have acting as a genuine leader, the easier it will be for you. It is never easy to take the lead, as you will need to make decisions and face challenges, but it can become natural and rewarding.
Complete this Leadership and Influence Skills, and discover how to:
- Understand the people you lead and how to adapt your leadership styles
- Establish personal goals
- Understand how to lead by directing, coaching, participating, delegating
- Identify how to choose a good role model and understanding their styles
- Create a personal Mission Statement
- The characteristics of a leadership
- Understand transformational leadership
- Understand the history of leadership and their techniques
Leadership and Influence Skills Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential leadership and influence skills and strategies including:
- Explain the Trait Theory
- How to create an action plan
- An introduction to Kouzes and Posner
- The three theories of leadership
- Discover and establish the WATNA, BATNA,WAP, ZOPA
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Meeting Management Skills is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more effective at running meetings, no matter if you are at work or community based. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: –This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.