Improve your knowledge management skills…
The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds pretty simple, right?
Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That’s a lot of knowledge!
This Knowledge Management training will give you the tools that you need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget.
Complete this Knowledge Management Skills short course, and discover how to:
- Understand the basic concept of knowledge management (KM)
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of KM
- Identify the KM live cycle
- Identify the new KM paradigm
- Identify the KM models
- Understand how to build a KM rational for your company
- Understand how to customize KM definitions
- Identify the steps to implementing KM in your organization
- Identify tips for success
- Understand the advance subjects in KM
Knowledge management Tools, Skills and Strategies
You will gain dozens of essential information and knowledge management skills and strategies including:
- Handling data, information and knowledge
Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- Knowledge management models – The Nonaka and Takeuchi Model (SECI); Wiig Model; Kakabadse Model; Boisot Model
- Key Knowledge Management Techniques
- Knowledge Management Skill Checklist
- Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Knowledge Management skills is designed to benefit everyone who deals with workplace knowledge. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. your course materials will be emailed to you.