Ronald Reagan once said, “Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation.” With older workers delaying retirement, and younger members of the community entering the workforce, workplaces are becoming increasingly diverse. Although this can cause conflict, there are a myriad of benefits that far outweigh the negative possibilities. This online tutorial will give you a detailed overview of the generations currently at work and what motivations, perspectives and ideas they bring with them so that you are equipped to focus on each generation’s strengths and enable them to work together effectively.
Complete this Generation Gaps Skills online course, and discover how to:
History behind generation gaps
What a traditionalist is
What baby boomers are and their culture and perspectives
What Generation Xers are and their culture and perspectives
What Generation Yers are and their culture and perspectives
Differences between the generations
Common ground among the generations
How to effectively manage conflict
How to leverage the benefits of generation gaps at work
Generation Gaps Tools and Techniques
Throughout the tutorial, you will gain dozens of essential Generation Gaps skills and strategies including:
Managing conflict between generations
Avoiding turnovers with retention plan
Breaking down stereotypes
Creating a Succession Plan
Learning from each other
Embracing the unfamiliar
So why delay? Register now to gain instant access to your short course materials download and start straight away!
Who Should Complete this Course
Although targeted for the workplace, the Generation Gaps Skills’ tutorial is designed to benefit everyone who would like to understand the differences between current generations and how to leverage those differences. Supervisors and Managers should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – This is a short course that can be done as an online tutorial or 1-day corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
Quic Reference Sheet – helpful hints, tips and template
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.
1. Click the ‘Add to Cart’ or ‘Enrol Now’ button and your course will be added to the shopping cart.
2. You can add other courses by clicking ‘continue shopping’.
3. When you have finished shopping, complete the ‘Billing Information’ section and click ‘Checkout’.
4. You will be directed to PayPal, where you can complete the payment process. PayPal (Accepts credit card or PayPal account).
5. Check your inbox for an email titled ‘Generatoin Gap skills short course download’. Your email will have a link for you to download all your materials. If you do not recieve your email, please contact us at [email protected]
6. Enjoy your tutorial and we trust that you will gain new skills and knowledge.
Click the Button Below to enrol in a Short Course and start today!