Here’s what other past CSQ funded students have said about our Diploma of Project Management Course…
Here’s the Quickest & Easiest way to successfully gain Your Qualification…
- Combine Your Experience with Global Training Institute’s step-by-step Training Method
- Be Committed to your Course and Put the Effort In
- If you are lucky enough to be offered a CSQ Funded spot – Ensure that you commit to the course as you are taking a place of someone else. With so few places – we don’t want to see any places wasted.
- Stay in close communication with the Global Office (we can only help if we know what is happening)
- Must complete a minimum of 1 x Unit per month
- Allocate 4-6 hours per week depending on the course you are doing and how familiar you are with the work.
What’s the Career Outlook for these Qualifications?
Does the Industry and Construction Companies value these qualifications? – Definitely YES.
Having your qualification proves that you have the skills and knowledge to perform well within Civil Construction industry. Construction, Civil Construction, Mining, Energy and Coal Seam Gas Companies as well as Local Councils and Government all value these qualifications. Your qualification can put you ahead of those that don’t hold one, when applying for positions. So, having your qualification will help to secure your future employment. Some companies are looking for your qualification to add to their tendering process to win Government Jobs.
What can I do with my qualification when I finish?
Now, Choose the Qualification and Level to Match Your Goals & Experience…