Now is the time to Gain your Qualification.
Qualifications can help towards New Jobs, Job Security your ability to take advantage for any opportunities.
They allow you to ‘Stand Out’ when applying.
GTI Enrolment Form – 4 Simple Steps to Enrol into your course
You have made the right choice to join us here at GTI. Get through this paperwork bit and we will have you up and running on your course very soon.
4 Simple Steps
- Understand your Course, Studying with Global Training and about VET Student Loans:
Before you can apply to enrol, the Australian Government requires us to be able to provide proof that you have been given all the required information to make an informed decision about studying with us.
- Your Course: Ensure that you are comfortable and understand about the course you are applying to enrol in and that you believe you will get benefit from completing it. Download the Pre-Enrolment Course Information Flyerclick here. Ensure you meet the course entry requirements listed.
- Studying with Global Training Institute: To access the policies and information regarding how studying occurs, your rights and obligations, Download the Student Handbook – click here. The up-to-date version will be available in the website footer and in your Online Student Area.
- Apply: Once you click the Next button on this page and you will be sent to complete the online Enrolment Form.
USI: When completing the enrolment form you will need to provide copies of the following: Unique Student identifier Number (USI), Click here to read more about USI Numbers. You can also Click here to get your USI (Takes approximately five minutes).
Numeracy and Literacy: For Diploma and Advanced Diploma applications: Provide us with one of the following: A certificate of qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (Certificate IV, Diploma, or University Degree); or an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12 Certificate); or proof of competence at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both Reading & Numeracy. If you cannot provide any of these, you will just need to complete a Free Numeracy & Literacy Test with us.
Credit for Previous Study: If you are wanting Credits for any previous study, ensure that you attach your official Results Statement.
- Course Offer: We will confirm your eligibility for study in the course and any credits you have.
- Enrolment Confirmation and Get Started: We will then officially enrol you in your course, send you your Confirmation of Enrolment letter, allow you access into your Online Student Area (where you will find your Training and Assessment materials) and get you started on your course with your Trainer.
Give us a call with any questions – 1800 998 500
Shane and I and the whole team here at GTI are very excited for you.
We are really looking forward to getting to know you and helping you to Gain Your Qualification this Year.
Please Note: Full Student fee prices are listed in the ‘Schedule of Fees’ (available in website footer).