I have read and understand the 'Course Essentials' flyer for my chosen qualification (available on qualification webpage or here: globaltraining.edu.au/qualifications/
I know the course I am enroling into, I believe I meet the entry requirements, and I believe that I will benefit from completing this course as per the Course Essentials Flyer
I have knowledge of the course requirements, and the cost and duration of the course.
I was not offered any inducement or incentive eg laptop, cash, or guaranteed employment at the end of my course etc. to encourage me to enrol in this course
I was not cold called or marketed into VET Student Loans via any unsolicited contact
Studying with Global Training Institute
I have access to the Student Handbook which contains policies, procedures, my rights and obligations as a student with Global Training Institute (available in the footer).
I understand that I will be a student of Global Training Institute, my Qualification will be issued by Global Training Institute RTO No: 31192 and that my Training may be conducted by a specialist company on their behalf.
I acknowlege that Global Training Institute must retain for at least 5 years the documents collected for the purposes of applications of course enrollments.
Paying my Tuition Fees via VET Student Loans
I have access to the VET Student Loans Booklet – either hard copy or the online booklet (available in the footer).
I understand that :
- For accurate and up-to-date information about VET Student Loans, I need to go to www.studyassist.gov.au.
- VET Student Loans assistance is a loan from the Commonwealth and it is not ‘Free’ or ‘Government Funded’
- I do not start to repay the loan until my personal income is greater than $45,000 or the amount set by the ATO in the future
- I will sign 1 x 'Request for Commonwealth Assistance' form for each qualification that i want to use a VET Student Loans towards payment. This form will cover tuition fees towards each VET course of study (qualification). This will be charged on a VET Unit of Study (VUS) basis.
- Census date(s) will apply to each of the VUS in which I enrol, and I will be taking out a loan (via VET Student Loans) for any tuition fees that remain unpaid on each census date – (Census dates are listed on the VUS Schedule of Fees)
- The loan will remain as my personal debt obligation and may affect (by reducing) my take home (after tax) wage or salary and my borrowing capacity, until it is repaid to the Commonwealth via the ATO
- Global Training Institute's Vet Student Loans policies and procedures are available on their website footer.
I have the option to seek independent financial advice prior to applying for a VET Student Loan.
I may cancel my enrolment by withdrawing from each VET unit of study on or before the census date and in accordance with the Global Training Institute withdrawal policy – Completing the Withdrawal form (both found in the website footer)
Withdrawal on or before census will result in me:
- not incurring a VET Student Loans debt for that VUS; and/or
- receiving a refund for any up-front tuition fee payments made on or before the census date
I am to contact Global Training Institute if I have any questions, queries, or complaints regarding my training or student loan.