When you think of staff motivation, many things may come to mind: more money, a bigger office, a promotion, or a better quality of life. The truth is, no matter what we offer people, true motivation must come from within.
The Employee Motivation workshop will give participants several types of tools to become a great motivator, including goal setting and influencing skills. Participants will also learn about five of the most popular motivational models, and how to bring them together to create a custom program.
Complete this Employee Motivation Skills Training, and discover how to:
- Defining motivation, an employer’s role in it and how the employee can play a part.
- Identify the importance of Employee Motivation
- Describing the theories which pertain to Employee motivation – with particular reference to psychology
- Learn ways of creating a powerful introduction, remembering names, and managing situations when you’ve forgotten someone’s name
- Understand the different personality types and how they fit into a plan for Employee Motivation
- Identifying specific issues in the field, and addressing these issues and hoe to maintain this going forward.
Employee Motivation Skills Training Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Employee Motivation skills training and strategies including:
- Discover Herzberg and Maslow theories
- How to use the two theories effectively and persuasively
- An introduction to the three factors to motivate in the workplace
- Using the behaviour modification in four steps
- Understanding your personality type
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.