Diploma of Business + Diploma of Management
BSB50215 + BSB51107
Number of Units to Complete:
Total Flexibility – fit study in around your work & family commitments You can complete this via:
- Online (Fast Start Program)
- Online + Personal 1 on 1 training with your Trainer or Assessor (Done With You Program)
- Company Training – In-house. Contact Us to discuss a program designed just for your company and employees
Project Coordinators and Project Team Members – Also need to check Entry Requirements Tab.
Complete as FAST as you wish – No Minimum Completion Time
12 months online access
Flexible – Year Round Start Dates – mean you can start any time – Fast Start & Quick Access to your Course.
FREE & Optional – Monthly on Saturdays – Network with other Students; Get 1-1 Trainer help; Focus on getting Your Assessment Done – no distractions – Clear Instructions & Expectations – Use Sessions with Trainer to work through your Assessments – learn what is expected; Listen to recorded instructions when you are actually doing your work; Resubmit up to 2 more times if your Assessor requires extra evidence from you. Use your work experience and be recognized. Practical. No Exams, No Essays. Simple Process:
1. Answer Questions and complete Projects (many with Workplace based option); 2. Collect Workplace Documents or complete provided templates;3. Cross Match Answers & Evidence.4. Submit
- Flexible – Gain the amount of information you need and want – when and where suits you.
- All materials are available Online and on your USB stick –
- Wealth of resources for in-depth knowledge or Quick Tips
- Phone Training Session with Trainer – Flexible – Day & Evening Sessions available
- Webinars – FREE & Optional –– live and recorded to suit your availability
What we are known for – Great Support for You. Be supported, accountable and motivated by your own Completion Coach, Trainers; Office Staff. Flexible – Design your communication and training times and methods to suit you: phone, email, fax, post…Your Trainer has wide Management and Training experience and will be able to relate to you.
Yes Credits for Past Studies (Cross Credit of Units):
May be available for Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma units completed within the last 5 years. Phone us to check or send us a copy of your results showing the units studied with your enrollment form. Any we cannot credit, may be used for Recognition of Prior Learning, to support your understanding of the topic