I have read and understand the 'Course Essentials' flyer for my chosen qualification (available on qualification webpage or here: globaltraining.edu.au/qualifications/).
I know the course I am enroling into, I believe I meet the entry requirements, and I believe that I will benefit from completing this course as per the Course Essentials Flyer.
I have knowledge of the course requirements, and the cost and duration of the course.
I was not offered any inducement or incentive eg laptop, cash, or guaranteed employment at the end of my course etc. to encourage me to enrol in this course
Studying with Global Training Institute
I have access to the Student Handbook which contains policies, procedures, my rights and obligations as a student with Global Training Institute (available in the footer).
I understand that I will be a student of Global Training Institute, my Qualification will be issued by Global Training Institute RTO No: 31192 and that my Training may be conducted by a specialist company on their behalf.
I acknowlege that Global Training Institute must retain for at least 5 years the documents collected for the purposes of applications of course enrollments.
I agree to sign and return my training plan if I am successful in obtaining a NSW S+S subsidy
Paying my Tuition Fees with assistance of a Smart + Skilled subsidy
I understand that :
- - For accurate and up-to-date information about NSW Smart + Skilled program, I need to go to www.smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au.
- - I understand and give permission for Global Training Institute to request a quote from NSW Smart + Skilled, upon receiving my application for enrollment.
- - I understand that GTI will provide me with a copy of the quote and I will accept my offer into the course by arranging to pay my student fees as deemed by NSW Smart + Skilled
- - I understand that my application will not guarantee me a NSW S+S subsidy. Example reasons: If I am not eligible under the eligibility requirements or if GTI has no funding available to allocate
I am to contact Global Training Institute if I have any questions, queries, or complaints regarding my application or NSW S+S subsidy.
Declaration (All Participants):
1. I fulfil the entry requirements for the course I am applying for as listed on the Global Training Institute website and/or any marketing materials that I have received in relation to this qualification
2. I have access to the Global Training Institute Handbook (located on www.globaltraining.edu.au website footer)
3. I declare that the information provided in the application is, to the best of my knowledge, accurate in all respect
4. I hereby authorise Global Training Institute to obtain my existing USI (Unique Student Identifier) or create a USI for me.
5. I hereby authorise Global Training Institute to use any feedback comments and photos or videos for publicity and marketing purposes, without payment or any other consideration
6. In agreement to the Privacy Act and Privacy Principles: I hereby authorise Global Training Institute to use personal information to process and effect my application, be stored in a web based Client Relation Management system which may be based outside of Australia; allow my records to be sited and accessed for purpose of Government Reporting and/or auditing in relation to my current enrolment; acknowledge that I may be contacted by our auditing body and asked to participate in 1 or more surveys about this training program
7. I hereby authorise Global Training Institute to send me SMS, Mail, Email and other communications
8. I Authorise Global Training Institute to allow my work Training Co-ordinator to view my training records (if Training has been organised by my Employer)
10. I agree to put my full effort into participating in my training and completing this course
11. By signing you agree that you may be contacted by our auditing body and asked to participate in 1 or more surveys about this training program.
Furthermore, I acknowledge that the following requirements will be adhered to within the commencement and completion dates in order to be issued my qualification and results:
A) Participate in recorded, initial phone conversation to assist in verification of identity for Auditing purposes
B) Provide electronic copy of Photo ID or formal documentation stating my full name and current address
C) Provide a digital photo for Online Students Area verification purposes (no photos of Spot the Dog please)
D) Will complete the ‘completion student survey’
E) If employer has paid my student fees, assist Global to gain an completed Employer Survey form
F) Should I not complete the course prior to the date agreed (advertised as Course Length/Access on website) and I wish to still complete it after this time to gain my qualification, I agree to pay Global Training Institute a new negotiated amount
G) Should I wish to withdraw at any stage from the course, I agree to sign a ‘Withdrawal Form’ and complete A-E listed above. I understand that I will only then receive a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the successfully completed units.
As per NSW Subsidy Requirements under Smart & Skilled Subsidised Training:
CONSENT TO USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION & COMMUNITIES AND OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
I (Your Name) of (Your address) with date of birth (Your Date of Birth) understand and agree that personal information (information or an opinion about me), date of birth, contact details, training outcomes and performance, or sensitive personal collected from me, my parent or guardian, such as my name, Unique Student Identifier, date of birth, contact details, training outcomes and performance, or sensitive personal information (including my ethnicity or health information) (together Personal Information) collected by Global Training Institute may be disclosed to the Department of Industry, Skills and Regional Development (Department).
The Department may disclose my Personal Information to other Australian government agencies, including those located in States and Territories outside New South Wales.
The above government agencies may use my Personal Information for any purpose relating to the exercise of their government functions, including but not limited to the evaluation and assessment of my training, the determination of my eligibility to receive subsidised training or for any Fee Exemptions or Concessions. My Personal Information may also be disclosed to other third parties if required by law.
I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my Personal Information in the manner outlined above.
I also acknowledge and agree that the Department may contact me by telephone email or post during or after I have ceased subsidised training with Global Training Institute for the purposes of evaluating and assessing my subsidised training.