1. Eligible Participant means: 2020-2021
(a) an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
(b) a permanent resident of Australia; or
(c) a refugee and humanitarian visa holder.
(d) permanently reside in Queensland; or
(e) be permanently employed in Queensland.
AND MUST NOT BE:
(f) an Employee of any Authority (excluding employees of an Indigenous Council that is a Principal Contractor);
(g) currently enrolled and participating in a Queensland secondary school program (excluding a school based Apprentice or Trainee);
(h) a contracted trainer or assessor or existing worker of an RTO;
(i) previously funded under this Program in the same Contract Term;
(j) funded by an Authority or such other source for delivery of the same Training being undertaken as part of this Program;
(k) those Participants seeking a Verification of Competency (or Determination of Competency) services under this Agreement; or
(l) other individuals that do not meet Participant Eligibility as prescribed in Item 1 of Schedule 3.
2. In addition to Item 1, for the purpose of eligibility for Apprentice Advance Plus, Participants must be:
- a current active Apprentice or Trainee in Queensland undertaking a Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship, who is in the 3rd or 4th year of their Apprenticeship or Traineeship; or
- a current active Apprentice or Trainee in Queensland undertaking a Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship, who is in the 3rd or 4th year of their Apprenticeship or Traineeship and working on a Major Project; or
- an Eligible Worker, including an eligible Participant who is working on a Major Project or an Unemployed Eligible Worker in the first year out of their Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship who must commence training within 365 days of the completion date in DELTA; or
- a cancelled Apprentice or Trainee who was in their 3rd or 4th year undertaking a Recognised Apprenticeship or Traineeship that has been cancelled and they are currently accessing State Government funding to complete their institution-based training.
BSB50215 Diploma of Business
RII40715 Certificate IV in Civil Construction Management
RII50415 Diploma of Civil Construction Management
RII60615 Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction