Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict. This course will give participants a seven-step conflict resolution process that they can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size.
In the Conflict Resolution workshop, participants will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame.
Complete this Conflict Resolution Skills Training, and discover how to:
- Identify the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- How to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Understand the different personality types
- Identifying specific issues, and addressing these issues and how to maintain this going forward.
Conflict Resolution Training Skills Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Conflict Resolution skills training and strategies including:
- To be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques
- How to create an effective atmosphere and mutual understanding
- An introduction to conflict Resolution styles with the Thomas – Kilmann Instrument
- How to build a solution and create a criteria, choosing a shortlist and Using the behaviour modification in four steps
- Evaluating the situation and choosing your steps
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.