Change is a constant in many of our lives. All around us, technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods often change, affecting the way we perform daily tasks and live our lives.
The Change Management workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
Complete this Change Management Skills Training, and discover how to:
- Identifying the needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementations strategies.
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Describe the four states of appreciative Inquiry, it’s purposes and sample uses.
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change , appealing to emotions and facts
- How to explain the importance of resiliency in the context of change, and employ strategies that the leader and individual change participant can use to foster resiliency
Change Management Training Skills Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Change Management skills training and strategies including:
- Discover the WIFM for individual motivators for change
- Learn the five steps for the leader and the Individual
- Developing a Change management Plan
- How to build a successful communication plan
- Evaluating and creating audits and performance measurement systems
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.