Business Succession Planning
The loss of valuable leadership can cripple a company. Business succession planning is essentially preparing successors to take on vital leadership roles when the need arises.
Whether it is preparing someone to take over as the sole proprietor of a small business or a position of leadership in a corporation, business succession planning is essential to the long-term survival of a company. The Business Succession Planning course will teach you the difference between succession planning and mere replacement planning and how to prepare people to take on the responsibilities of leadership so that the company thrives in the transition.
Complete this Business Succession Planning online tutorial short course, and discover how to:
- Define business succession planning and its role in your company.
- Lay the groundwork to develop a succession plan.
- Value the importance of mentorship.
- Define and use a SWOT analysis to set goals.
- Create a plan, assign roles, and execute the succession plan.
- Communicate to develop support and manage change.
- Anticipate obstacles, and evaluate and adapt goals and plans.
You will gain dozens of essential business succession planning skills and strategies including:
- Deciding What You Need
- Preparing for the Planning Process
- Develop a Mission Statement
- Develop a Vision Statement
- SWOT Analysis
- Developing the Succession Plan
- How to implement the plan
- Gain support for the succession
- Managing the Change
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Business Succession Planning skills is designed to benefit all Business Owners, Executives, Managers and Board Members.
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course material wil be emailed to you.