Business Etiquette is so much more complex than knowing table manners like which fork to use at a business lunch. This course examines the basics, most importantly to be considerate of others, dress/appearance, the workplace versus social situations, business meetings, proper introductions and ‘the handshake’, conversation skills/small talk, cultural differences affecting international business opportunities, dealing with interruptions, and proper business email and telephone etiquette.
Have you ever been in a situation where:
- You met someone important and had no idea what to say or do?
- You spilled soup all over yourself at an important business event?
- You showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed?
Let’s face it: we’ve all had those embarrassing etiquette gaffes. The Business Etiquette short course will help you look and sound your best no matter what the situation.
Complete this Business Etiquette training and discover how to:
- Define etiquette and understand how etiquette can be of value to a company or organization.
- Make effective introductions.
- Identify the 3 C’s of a good impression.
- Minimize nervousness while in social situations.
- Use a business card effectively.
- Remember names.
- Identify the 3 steps in giving a handshake.
- Understand place settings, napkin etiquette and basic table manners.
- Understand the protocol in ordering in a restaurant, handling alcohol in a business meal, paying the bill and tipping.
- Understand basic guidelines when it comes to the proper form of address, grammar standards and use of acronyms in e-mails.
- Understand basic guidelines in the use of the telephone, voicemail and cell phone.
You will gain dozens of essential Business Etiquette skills and strategies including
- Networking skills
- Making a Great First Impression Using Business Cards Effectively
- Remembering Names
- Meeting and Greeting
- Eating Out
- Email Etiquette
- Phone Do’s and Don’ts
- Writing letters and notes
- Dressing for Success
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Who Should Complete this course
Business Etiquette skills is designed to benefit everyone who would like to become more confident in all business situations. Supervisors, Managers and Owners should definitely develop these skills.
Course delivery method: – this short course is an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorial
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheets – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts. Your course materials will be emailed to you.