How to Enrol and Advance your Career while the NSW Government will help to pay: 5 Simple Steps
You have made the right choice to join us here at GTI. Get through this paperwork bit and we will have you up and running on your course very soon.
- Understand your Course and Funding: Before you can apply to enrol, the Australian Government requires us to be able to provide proof that you have been given all the required information to make an informed decision about studying with us.
a. Your Course: Ensure that you are comfortable and understand about the course you are applying to enrol in and that you believe you will get benefit from completing it. Download the Pre-Enrolment Course Information Flyer click here. Ensure you meet the course entry requirements listed.
b. Studying with Global Training Institute: To access the policies and information regarding how studying occurs, your rights and obligations, Download the Student Handbook – click here. The up-to-date version will be available in the website footer and in your Online Student Area.
c. NSW Smart & Skilled Funding: For full details of this program including eligibility requirements- click here.
- Apply: Once you complete the form below, you will be asked to complete your Enrolment Application Form. On this, you will need to attach the following evidence:
Citizenship Status: You will need to provide proof of your residency status. Please provide one of the evidence documents listed.
Certificate IV Applicants and Permanent Residents: Australian or New Zealand birth certificate or passport; or a Green Medicare card; or Naturalisation Certificate; or a Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (CERS), which confirms status as an Australian permanent resident; or relevant information for GTI to confirm your status as an Australian permanent resident or Humanitarian visa holder with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO).
Australian Citizens (Diploma and Advanced Diploma Applicants): Australian Passport; or Australian Citizenship Certificate; or Australian birth certificate if born prior to 1986. If you cannot provide one of these, click here
NSW Status: You will need to provide one document as proof that you live or work in NSW. This can be any Commonwealth or NSW Government issued document providing evidence of living location, or employer-issued document confirming your employment in NSW.
Numeracy and Literacy Eligibility (Diploma and Advanced Diploma Applicants): Provide us with one of the following: A certificate of qualification at level 4 or above in the Australian Qualifications Framework (Certificate IV, Diploma, or University Degree); or an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12 Certificate); or proof of competence at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both Reading & Numeracy. If you cannot provide any of these, you will just need to complete a Free Numeracy & Literacy Test with us.
Credit for Previous Study: If you are wanting Credits for any previous study, ensure that you attach your official Results Statement.
- Course Offer: We will confirm your eligibility, get your official NSW student fee quote, and offer you a place in your chosen course.
- Accept and Enrol: To accept your study place and officially enrol in your course, arrange your student fee payment
- Enrolment Confirmation and Get Started: We will then get you started with your Trainer.
NB. You must have started at least one unit in each of your funded qualifications by the end of June 2019.
Give us a call with any questions – 1800 998 500