Request for a
VET FEE-HELP loan*
ATTENTION: by providing your TFN on this form, you are requesting a loan from the Australian Government, which are required to repay, for the total amount of your course unless you pay your tuition fees upfront or withdraw by the census date.
Before completing this form, you must read the VET FEE-HELP information booklet, available at www.studyassist.gov.au
The Australian Government
For up to date information on these and other proposed changes that affect VET FEE-HELP, visit www.studyassist.gov.au
- complete this form if you are requesting a VET FEE-HELP loan for some or all of your VET tuition fees for your VET courses of study;
- complete each question that i srelevant to you. Your form will not be valid unless each question is completed correclty; and
- return the completed form to the student administration/enrolments office at your approved provider (provider) on or before the census date(s) for your unit(s) of study for which you are requesting a VET FEE-HELP loan.
Please keep the STUDENT COPY of this form for your records.
- you will be sentitled to a VET FEE-HELP loan for a particular VET unit of study only if you remain eligible and have sufficient FEE-HELP balance to cover your tuition fees;
- it is your responsibility to be aware of your FEE-HELP balance and you must advise your provider if you do not have enough FEE-HELP balance to cover your tuition fees;
- your provider may set an earlier date for the submission of this form – check with your provider; and
- the government-issued duplice form is the only valid paper version of this form. For example, PDF printouts are not valid and you will not be eligible for a VET FEE-HELP loan if you submit a PDF printout of this form.
The Australian Government has proposed a number of changes to the higher education system, including the recoveru of HELP debt from debtors residing overseas. These changes are subject to the passage of legislation.
* A ‘request for a VET FEE-HELP loan’ has the same meaning as a ‘request for Commonwealth assistance’ under the Higher Education Support Act 2003