How to enrol in your Builders Course.
5 simple steps
- Understand your Course and Study: 1. Your Course: Ensure that you are comfortable and understand about the course you are applying to enrol in and that you believe you will get benefit from completing it. Read about your course and download the Course Information Flyer on the webpage for your course on www.globaltraining.edu.au. Ensure you meet the course entry requirements listed on the page. Give us a call if you have any further questions about the course. 2. Studying with Global Training Institute: To become familiar with all the policies and information regarding how studying occurs, your rights and obligations eg communication between us, issuing your qualification, withdrawals, refunds, complaints etc read the Student Handbook and student forms. The up-to-date versions will always be available to you in the website footer and in your Online Student Area. Download the 2018 Student Handbook – click here
- Apply: Complete the Application Form below. If you are wanting Credits for previous study, ensure that you attach your official Results Statement for that previous study with your application.
- Course Offer: We will confirm your eligibility for study in the course and any credits you have, calculate your student fees, and if all OK, offer you a place.
- Accept and Enrol: To accept your study place and officially enrol in your course, arrange your student fee payment. Fees can be paid by you individually or by your Employer.
- Enrolment Confirmation and Get Started: We will then officially enrol you in your course, send you your Confirmation of Enrolment letter, allow you access into your Online Student Area (where you will find your Training and Assessment materials) and get you started on your course with your Trainer.
Give us a call with any questions – 1800 998 500