3 Easy Steps to Enrol
- Download, Read and Keep the:
- Course Essentials Flyer
- Student Handbook
- Schedule of Fees
- VET FEE-HELP Information Booklet; GTI VET FEE-HELP Policies; FAQ’s and Overview; Visit studyassist.gov.au for all current and further information regarding VET FEE-HELP
- To complete your Enrolment Application…
- Click to Enrol Now – If possible, complete the following forms on a computer or tablet.
- You will then be asked to complete and sign your:
- Pre-Enrolment Information and Understanding Statement; Press Submit this will then take you to:
- Your Enrolment Form to be complete; Press Submit. This will then take you to:
- Your ‘Request for a VET FEE-HELP loan’ form; Press Submit.
- If you are enroling in two qualifications you will be redirected to fill out a second ‘Request for a VET FEE-HELP loan’ form; Press Submit
- You will need the following documents with you:
- A USI (Unique Student Identifier) number to enrol in this course. Click here to create one or click here to read more
- PDF copy or photo of Proof of Identity – Australian Passport; Australian Birth Certificate; Citizenship Certificate; Humanitarian Visa
- Photo of yourself – Head shot (can be taken with your phone)
- Tax File Number or a Certificate of Application for a Tax File Number
- That’s it! You will be taken to a Welcome & Congratulations page – You can expect a call from us within the next 48hrs. If you have any challenges with your Enrolment, Training or Assessing, please contact us immediately at Global Training Institute on 1800 998 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to supporting you to complete your course and awarding you your highly valued and nationally recognized qualification.
See you at Graduation.
Anne Botting & the Team at Global Training Institute