Teamwork And Team Building
For most of us, teamwork is a part of everyday life. Whether it’s at home, in the community, or at work, we are often expected to be a functional part of a performing team.
The Teamwork And Team Building will encourage participants to explore the different aspects of a team, as well as ways that they can become a top-notch team performer.
Complete this Teamwork and Team Building Training, and discover how to:
- Defining what is a successful team and executing a Smart Plan
- Identifying types of teams, developing and forming them
- Discover the difference between a leader and a follower
- Learn how to solve problems as a Team
- Learn how to encourage brainstorming and build consensus
- Making the most of Team meetings
- Understand and utilise team building activities and the importance of the benefits
Time Management Techniques
You will gain dozens of essential Teamwork and Team building skills and strategies including:
- Being assertive, planning wisely, and the power of using a productivity journal.
- Discover the Tuckman and Jensen’s Four Phase Model.
- Defining how to manage team effectively
- Establish and use planning and team building tools more effectively.
- Perform delegation duties when and how to and keep control.
- Discover using the six thinking hats approach.
So, why delay. Register now, gain instant access to your short course online and start straight away…
Course delivery method: – This short course can be done as an Online Tutorial or 1-day Corporate workshop
This Course is just 1 of the 43 in our ‘Skills, Strategies and Solutions Series’ of:
- Online Tutorials
- Corporate Training Programs – Soft Skills Collection
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Training Manual
- Quick Reference Sheet – Helpful hints, tips and templates
So, Register NOW, gain instant access and start straight away…
How to register get started straight away:
Click ‘Enrol Now’ and follow the prompts, Your course materials will be emailed to you.