Don’t be left behind
– Gain your Dance Teacher Qualifications now with Australia’s Leading Specialist Dance Teacher Institute – Global Training Institute.
Here’s 7 Reasons Why you need to gain your Dance Teaching Qualifications NOW
- Professionally –Be seen as and Qualified as the Professional Dance Teacher that you are. It makes sense to be qualified in what you do.
- Customers – those wanting to learn to Dance or Parents of children who want to dance, want to be taught by fully qualified Dance Teachers – provide them with the Peace of Mind they seek
- Make $ – Take advantage of all the extra people now wanting to dance – thanks to Programs like Dancing with the Stars, So you think you can Dance…
- Beat the Competition – Don’t be left behind – with other Dance Teachers quickly gaining their qualifications. Customers may choose to go to a different Dance School and not you based upon other teachers qualifications.
- Recognition – Gaining Your Dance Teacher Qualification allows you to have your existing experience and skills recognized and validated.
- Skills & Knowledge – stay up to date and gain the latest skills in teaching dance safely and professionally
- Widen your Career opportunities – your new Qualification is Nationally Recognized and allows portability of your skills across sectors in the dance industry.
There is a surge in numbers enrolling in all styles of dance classes why not stack the odds in your favor and…
Take advantage of this.
“Dance is basking in wider public appeal and interest in Australia. The rise of competition television shows like ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ have led to a surge in numbers enrolling in all styles of dance classes. The huge number of dancing feet crossing studio thresholds is great news given that they are usually accompanied by smiling faces and healthy bodies, all of which are of course in the nation’s best interest.” Dance Australia National Dance Standards Background.
The new Dance Teacher Qualifications and National Dance Standards are designed to make sure that the dance classes, teachers and material being taught are safe, supported and professionally assessed.
Gain your Dance Teacher Qualifications now + show your students and potential students you are qualified giving them the peace of mind knowing that you have the skills and knowledge to teach them dance professionally and safely.
“The value of a dance class is significantly lessened if the teacher is unqualified, the material mostly improvised and the classroom unsafe. Recognising this need and wanting to create and set new standards leading to more employable dancers, the Commonwealth Government has injected its presence by creating a new set of national standards where, in effect, none had existed before.” Dance Australia National Dance Standards Background.
New Dance Teaching Qualifications provide great benefits for Existing Dance Studio Teachers
“The new dance teaching qualifications do not replace the skills and experience already gained by dance teachers throughout their careers. Such experience gained through a lifetime cannot possibly be delivered through such a qualification. What they aim to do is to recognise and validate these industry-gained competencies and promote consistency of teaching standards. Currently (particularly in relation to the classical syllabuses) teachers must satisfy the requirements of their particular dance society. The development of these new qualifications does not change this at all. What they do allow for, however, is for these teachers to gain a nationally recognised qualification in addition to their dance society teaching qualification.” www.danceaustralia.com.au/news/national-dance-qualifications-what-they-mean-for-studio-dance-teachers2