You Need to Do This Unit
If you are a Site Senior Executive
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing more than 6 people, appointed before 1 July, 2018
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing 6 – 20 people, appointed after 1 July, 2018
- on all Surface Mines or Quarries employing more than 20 people, appointed after 1 July, 2018
Competencies recognised by the Mining Safety and Health Advisory Committee, Click Here for details.
Gain Your required new Safety and Risk Management units and use them to Advance Your Career within the Quarrying and Mining Industries
- Help gain your next Promotion or New Job
- Maintain your required compliance
- Finally have that ‘Piece of Paper’ that says you can do it
- Formally recognize your work skills and Prove your experience
- Get the ‘Pat on the Back’ you deserve
- Learn new skills
- Fast track to further studies
You can now gain your formal accreditation, at a time and location that suits you.
Designed for working executives, you can complete these courses at your own pace and become qualified. With flexibility built in at every stage, you can complete this around your work shifts, rosters, FIFO and you can maintain your work-life balance while building your future and advancing your Career.